Monday 8 August 2011

Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart
Kristen Jaymes Stewart (born April 9, 1990) is an American actress. She is best known for playing Bella Swan in the Twilight Saga. He also participated in movies like Panic Room (2002), Zathura (2005), in the Land of Women (2007), The Messengers (2007), Adventureland (2009) and The Runaways (2010).

All his family all the work behind the camera, and Stewart thought it would become a writer / director, but was never considered as an actor. "I never wanted to be the center of attention - I had that" I want to be famous, I want to be an actor, Stewart's acting career "I've never tried a child works, but I always practiced my autograph because I love the pens I 'd write my name on everything ... " began at the age of eight years, when an agent saw her perform in the Christmas school play. After a year of hearings, the role was a part of Stewart's first film nonspeaking Year.Then The Thirteenth, was the second part of the Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas films like "ring girl launch." He later extended objects has appeared in independent films in which security has played the tomboy daughter of troubled single mother (Patricia Clarkson). Stewart has played a significant role in Hollywood film Panic Room, playing a diabetic daughter of a divorced mother (Jodie Foster). The film received generally favorable reviews, and Stewart has received positive notice of his performance. It 'was nominated for a Young Artist Award for her performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment